Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Life is Good

I wanted to try and capture this moment today to share with you all. After a stressful day at work, I picked up a little pasta treat for myself at a fresh vegan cafe and took it to a nearby park and shook off the day at this practically perfect place. It was perfect how the sun was shining though the trees, the purple and black stripped dragon fly sitting nearby, the warm ground and cool breeze, lilly pads and me in my barefeet :) Thank you Heavenly Father for creating such a beautiful world. I once heard this wonderful quote, " Life is not measured by how many breathes you take, but by how many moments that take your breath away." Wish you all could have been there. Dear Seattle, I love you.

2 comments:

Shannon said...

After a conversation this morning, I'm so happy you chose to capture this moment. Good things lie ahead, Nicole! LOVE YOU!

Jamie said...

Sounds so beautiful! I loved your poem too. You are talented!