Saturday, August 6, 2011

Impressions

Impressions

Day by day we pass many faces

Shifting ourselves from places to places.

Often unsure of our direction,

Pleading for grace, His spirit, and protection.

Footprints in the sand, a kiss of rain on our cheek,

A smile from a stranger who passes on the street.

Have I made a difference?

Each moment in our lives shapes and forms us

As we become what the Master has in store for us.

Hearts molded by the sum of our impressions.

I don't claim to be a poet by any means, but this came to me the other day as I was running through the beautiful forested trails of Washington.

4 comments:

:cassia marie: said...

beautiful, inspiring. thank you.

Shannon said...

You came up with this on your own? You are incredible. I'm so excited to have you close again. Can we see each other ALL THE TIME? LOVE YOU!

Jamie said...

Just wanted you to know that I'm counting down the days!!!
Love you!

April said...

that is beautiful! wow, I can't believe you came up with it!!! :)