Monday, August 1, 2011

Decisions, Decisions...

The time is sneaking up on me that I need to decide where to put my focus. Is Seattle a summer thing, or should this continue? I figured I would come for the summer, live it up then reassess and figure out where I should be next. I love it here a lot, but there are things I miss. I pray and pray and still feel like I am not completely pulled either way. This may be just one of those things that the Lord trusts us to make a choice. Uhgg. Until I decide, this will continue on the back burner :)

3 comments:

Greg said...

Hard things! Good luck with the decision. And just so you know, this is obviously Katie signed into Greg's account. :)

Shannon said...

As I read this I kept thinking, "whatever she chooses, the Lord is in it." I know that because I know how abundantly you live by the Spirit. You will thrive wherever you choose to go, Nicole. I am reminded yet again how completely luck I am to know and love you.

Davis Family said...

I feel like I have had a lot of these choices lately. Like you said, sometimes we need to make the choice and be confident in our abilities to do so. And sometimes after we have made the choice, we realize that it wasn't right. It might not be a bad choice, but not the right one at the moment. So then we go another direction. I know that you will be happy with whatever you choose. I wish you luck in all your decision-making!