Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Weekend in the City

Bainbridge Island

This week I had a friend from the BYU dance department in town for a dance workshop. It is always so fun for me to share my love of this place with those who are passing through. We went out to sunny Alki beach in the morning, visited the space needle, ate some yummy coastal sea food, road the Ferry to Bainbridge, and came home wiped out! It was a fun day of exploring, tons of walking and enjoying a gorgeous Seattle day. We topped off the night by kicking up our feet and watching a good chick flick :)


Space Needle

Clear waters of Alki Beach

Seattle Docs

3 comments:

Shannon said...

I seriously need to start planning a visit to come see you (or move there). LOVE YOU!

Katie and Greg said...

Wow those pictures look so fun! I'm glad you had such a fun day with a friend!

Jamie said...

Man oh man! I'm behind! I loved all the posts and the beautiful pictures! We definitely need to get out there. I loved the tree sweaters too!