Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Livin it up in SL


Here are some ladies from my new ward. I have just been called to serve as the secretary in the RS Presidency and am thrilled to work with the wonderful sisters in my ward. Here is a little social gathering at a local Chinese place. The company was definitely better than the food, but that is what matter's right?!



Cute Trev, the little sports man. For Halloween this year, the cousins all got together for a trick or treat. It was so fun to watch these boys race from house to house. The Baird's were taking over the streets with a parade of all the cute dressed up cousins.



Enjoying homemade chili, hanging out, and candy trading post-trick-or-treating

Have you ever seen a cuter cow?! Check out those baby blues! Sweet little Tate.




Brecky and I with our "friends" at Music and the Spoken Word. Always an amazing experience. Gotta love motab. I have always been blessed with the great opportunity this Christmas to dance in their Christmas concert! I am seriously thrilled for the opportunity. So, if by any chance any of you got lucky enough to win the Motab lottery for the Show, look for me dancing away in the aisles!

Reunion! Some of my most darling friends from Provo made the big trek up to grand ol' Salt Lake City. I was so grateful for the visit, we went to all of our new favorite's: Stella's. Great food, tons of laughs, and good to just be with some of my top favorite people of life. Thanks for the fabulous ladies night.

No comments: