Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Well hello!


Farewell Seattle from the top of the Space Needle


The problem with perfectionist's is that it is all or nothing. So when my computer went down...then I moved...then I moved again...and again...then I got a new job...new roomey...and lots of fun in between, there was just so much to catch up on, that the blog fell to the bottom of the priority tottem pole.

But for all of you out there who still have faith that something will appear on this blog and you keep checking it...here's to you my faithful followers!

So Last update...I was in Seattle livin the life. Then as summer came to a close I had to make the decision of whether I should stay there or not. I had a great opportunity to move back to Utah closer to family and friends, I made the choice to take the plunge. I was hesitant to leave my beloved summer Seattle oasis, but I felt I would be in a better situation closer to my loved ones back in Utah for this stage of life. So I took the last few weeks to live it up in Seattle! (I will post more pics soon I hope). I went to all my favorite places and sites, views and parks. Then in a whirlwind of a day, I packed up and headed south to Utah. Long story short, I lived a little here
and there until I decided to move to Salt Lake. One of my best friends was moving up there who works in SL. I started looking for jobs and found an opportunity that was an office right across the street from where she works (I had no idea until I went to the interview that it was that close to her work) We were pretty excited when I found out I got the job. So then we decided to get an apartment right there by our work. We found a darling little place with cute comfy yellow couches included! It sure isn't the best part of town, but we couldn't ask for a better set up. We can both walk to work from here! We have also fallen in love with our ward. I don't think I have ever felt so welcome and embarrassed, these saints are all so incredibly, happy, diverse, genuine, original, and filled with love. It has been a blessing to be here already.
My new job is with a place called Lighthouse Health. We help people get healthy by eating right and exercise. I am there Marketing Coordinator, but we have been so swamped that I have been working there for a month and still haven't started my job, as there have been other more
urgent things that they need me for, so the variety is nice even though each day I go to work, I have no clue what I will be doing.
I also have the great opportunity of dancing with the Motab for their Christmas concert. I am excited for the opportunity and a fun way to share my talents.
Well there is a snippet of the latest, I hope to post more pics later... thats the best part about blogs anyway. Who likes to read bla bla bla for ever, I know you all like pics so you can get a quick glance at the latest adventures. I send my love to you all.


Some of the favs...eats...places...people







4 comments:

Katie said...

Thanks for the fun update! I haven't talk to you in ages and wondered how life was settling in for you in Utah. Keep the blog posts coming! :)

Katie and Greg said...

I love, love, love it! And seriously is that you waterskiing? You totally rock all of us, I may even venture to say that you look better than the bros. ;) I'm just realized that I am dying to see you apartment! We'll have to plan an evening soon.

Emily Fairbank said...

I am glad you found so much success in your move. It means the Lord is really looking out for you! I hope I can plana lunch with you or something when I come to visit in January. Then you can see my baby boy and we can just enjoy an afternoon together. Miss you. LYTP!

Shannon said...

SO, SO grateful that you are close again Nicole. Love you to the moon and back.
(oh, and I didn't find anything at my apt... sorry!)