Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Another atempt to return to blogging...

Well, last time I tried to get back into this, I got so excited that I started up 2 blogs. That was a great idea that crashed and burned :) But I went back and put my few posts back on this one, so we are back to one singular standing blog with more of my simple adventures.

Just a quick sum up...as of today...I am still living in SL and loving it. I am working at Deseret Book part time and teaching dance is my main drive right now. It has been so rewarding to shift my focus back to dance. It just does something for me, and I hope for my students as well!

As always...to be continue...

4 comments:

Shannon said...

You're alive! ;-)

I sure miss you. I'm going to have some friends over next Sunday night (the 19th) for some bday cake... Hopefully you and Breckann can come! (Oh, and Breck and I are having lunch this Friday at 12:30 - are you free?)

LOVE YOU!!

April said...

nicole!!! it sounds like you are doing well! you are such a good example! love your blog and you! :)

Katie and Greg said...

I was curious at having two blogs . . . ;)

I'm happy that you're back and I miss you as always!

Katie said...

Keep blogging, Nicole! We love to hear what you are up to!!