Thursday, October 13, 2011

My new crib in the hood

My new place is great, right up the block from my work, roommates with my best bud, outstanding ward. But...it truly is "sketchville" as Breck likes to call it. It is not the most affluent area of Utah, but it is what's inside that counts right? I actually do love the location in our unit, our deck and window views are surrounded by trees and it reminds me of WA.




The first meal on my lovely dining room table!




The kitchen, where of coarse the garbage is always taken out.







My somewhat bare, yet simple bedroom







The family room, I think the moment our landlord said we could keep the yellow couches, it sealed the deal!




3 comments:

Katie and Greg said...

It's so lovely! What a nice apartment and those yellow couches are awesome!

Davis Family said...

Love hearing about your life! Your apartment is so cute and so glad to hear that you got a good job. Tell Breck I said hi and hope everything continues to go well!

Mindy said...

Your home is BEAUTIFUL!! I always knew it would be, but wow! I love seeing your cute smiling face! LOVE YOU!
ps. I was at Macey's in Provo yesterday and for some reason it brought back a flood of memories that night we dressed up crazy and went to Brick Oven :). I'm so happy in my heart that you are Breck get to live together!!